Who Am I












Who am I?
because of juggling different roles
Now I'm confused about who I am

I'm a son of my father
who keep on proving his unseen worth

I'm a brother to my siblings
who keep on hurting them

I'm friend of my friends
who leading them without trust


 lover of the one that I love
Who failed to love her


Don't made me wrong
I know who I am


Don't made me wrong
I know who I am


A bad brother for my siblings
who keep on hurting them leading away 
from the pain that I felt before


A liar to my friends
I'm just too afraid to fail again
because of I trusted them


An idiot for the one that I love 
I failed to love her 
because I can't give what I don't  have


In life we do selfish things for selfless reasons 

I created a monster 
that I never know that I will be


Now I'm living to the shadows that I chooses to be





reference of the picture:https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiRnPGmnKTgAhUT5bwKHdb_DeMQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.canvasartrocks.com%2Fproducts%2Fbanksy-the-thinker-monkey-wall-mural-wallpaper&psig=AOvVaw1gJKcJ1f4cwLkJ-didOznS&ust=1549443280434212



Comments

Popular Posts