Sir Arthur


Sir Arthur

Kronus, the god of time
He disperses after he bestowed the arc of time
The scythe of death
He became the river of ages itself 

Immortality is death
No pain, fun nor love
Embracing all the thorns it has
For the resurrection of the dead body

Depriving myself with happiness
Cursed by eternal emptiness
Sacrificing all I have
Just to fix what I have broken

Deamon save my life in the boundary
The extremity of the life and death
The boundary that burns his heart and soul
A punishment in violating the law of I

Leviathan perish because of his belief and his angel
Deamon died of saving my life
Father Lost his power because of greed and love
I must do the same thing

I, the guardian of time and death
I summoned the Deamon of Damnation Empire
Prince of dusk and evil
Died of his kindness

Brother arise from your nightmares
Awake from your sleeping
Passing the gate of the middle realm
Unsheathed the past 
Live as simple as a man

Arthur is your new name Deamon
A brave knight of the city of Murdu
You will conquer all battleground but defeated only by love
The least I can do in tampering the forbidden magic of time



reference of the pic:https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/708965166316904106/

Comments

Popular Posts