Deamon




Deamon

Yes I am the demon prince of dusk and evil
The second born son of the Great Dark Moon
Brother of Leviathan dies of proving that we can change
We can defy our nature

My brother made me realize
To do good things
I start on questioning myself
What is good?
How I can attain it?

I search for the wisdom of ancient shadows
It says what we ought to do is opposite of what we think is right
If the middle realm is spherical
Is it proportional in the sense as above so below?

I believed in my brother’s thoughts
I also want to prove it
We are beyond the stars who limits us from our dreams
Our perfection cannot be measured by our sins

I ‘m near the boundary
between the celestial kingdom and the damnation empire
I’m reading my old scriptures
Under the old died tree

I saw my brother playing near the border
He accidentally slips and falling toward the life eating boundary
Before he reaches and touches the sacred walls
I switch our places

I wave my hand to him as if everything is ok
I smiled to him to stop is flowing tear
Yes I saved my brother yet I touched the walls
I sacrifice myself to the discovery of goodness

Good is what will make you really happy




Reference of the pic :https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/559079741217735538/










Comments

Popular Posts