The Voices







In the great plains of Murdu
I'm facing my tremendous misery
Dying in the loneliness of love
the deafening voices fill my ears 
draining my remaining hope

I plead to the great heavens 
kneeling in the sinking sands of despair 
drowning myself from suffering voices that 
penetrate my dying heart

Great father of golden plains
I'm reaching the desserts quicksand of death 
I can no longer bear this sadness
I submit myself to thee to alleviate my soul

I can stand no more hearing those helpless voices
the loud sounds of the soul in pain out love
dripping tears flowing in my heart losing all light I have
please let me pass the gate of your dwelling 

"Do you remember those voices?  
I always hear your prayers
I set you free from your misery "






Reference of the pic:https://www.google.com.ph/search?biw=1280&bih=890&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=K0yWW6XeGsfn-Ab4pICgDA&q=+in+the+seddert++male+angel+of+death+wallpaper&oq=+in+the+seddert++male+angel+of+death+wallpaper&gs_l=img.3...19198.23344.0.23503.17.17.0.0.0.0.170.1430.16j1.17.0....0...1c.1.64.img..0.0.0....0.VZ3QFUVTlhY#imgrc=dNGoUg4Q4JgzCM:

Comments

Popular Posts