The Garden of Torrax







The Garden of Torrax

When the light of dawn and the darkness of dusk meet at once.
 The holy place will arise
In the blink of an eye, the dwelling of dreams
will appear without a sign.

The place where you can do
the impossible things in the middle realm
A haven of  hope for the hopeless
that even can spare lost time for the someone you love

In the Garden of Torrax
The Home of loving mother Agartha
I met her once again
as I walk slower the time run faster

I hug her tight like I will never let her go
My tears start to flow like let her know how much I love her 
as I kiss her and touch her hands , I start to fade and say goodbye
"Don't cry my lady because your love will make me immortal"




reference of pic :https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=fading+angel+of+death&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CVNo6n8oNZu_1Iji62EPMlm7PlWUCCaVmekjwZCiqT59_1InIEGZfgaxxbUEl4GiDnGHY98eDF-Y-rBeGazi6u11gSmCoSCbrYQ8yWbs-VETWGHXhpORftKhIJZQIJpWZ6SPARVOB3u1tzeWQqEglkKKpPn38ichFuoxh_1R_1zq9yoSCQQZl-BrHFtQEfT9mbkr2X8xKhIJSXgaIOcYdj0RhbjeQO9m9rIqEgnx4MX5j6sF4RGMutjGaaVniSoSCZrOLq7XWBKYEQU8C3fGgbak&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjY9cP1prDdAhXbdd4KHYn0CesQ9C96BAgBEBs&biw=1280&bih=890&dpr=1#imgdii=HrNUf1OQola6CM:&imgrc=bsHezazOHBYB1M:

Comments

Popular Posts