The Polaris




The Polaris

The queen of the sun
For she reigns the heart of the king
The empress of the sea
For she guides the solemn sailors away from the darkness of the night
The lady of the north
For her beauty slain the northern hemisphere
A cub of royalty
For she was the daughter of majestic ursa

The almighty father, the sacred one
Forbid his sun to love lady Polaris of ursa clan
But brother sun endure the pain to marry his maiden fair
Even breaking the sacred law of celestial realm just for his loving dear
His holiness got mad for my brother’s faulty actions
Because he was just and fair in his all judgements for his all creations
For his sacrilegious act, the royal death is his absolute decision

I knelt before the father’s hand just to forgive thy loving son, for his sadness is all what I want
I ask his mercy for my brother deeds to revoke his decision just like pulling growing seeds
Heavenly father let me handle my brother sun for I will remove the stains in our royal clan
By the power given to me by his holiness I will change the fate of his happiness
Come forth Polaris the lady of the north, please here your deadly trial for your betrayal
If you can’t prove your devotion toward the son of light, I will make sure you will be out of his sight

Now I will bestow my judgement for she fails my test where only truthful heart can answer
Why star love thy sun ?
For sun fulfill who I am and he give me the love I need to live , she replied
Wrong answer for the best question, you just love my brother because for what you need?
Soul love thy soul because soul love the soul, and that’s all


The imprisonment of sinners in the arc of time, a prisoner of endless sleepless night
For thee shall no longer a lady of the day, in the blanket of the darkness where thy sins need to pay
You can never see his eyes from this day till the end as the price and your amend
Your love will conquer my curse if thy star will conquer the world of separated days

Sun met his death for his queen taken away from him
His tears can’t repay her sins because its irrevocable torment for infidelity
Burning heat from his screaming heart, falling golden tears of agony

The new lady of the  night will die giving out her light
What have been lost shall be regain if the heart will learn to wash  all stains of  breaking dawn

For my happiness is his agony

Comments

Popular Posts