The Fallen Angel










The Fallen Angel

For I separate the light and darkness, The night and day
All creatures under the rays of daylight here in celestial heaven will stay
For those spirits hiding in the blanket of moonlight has their own way
Whoever will break the law of I will perish in spiral death is the price that need to pay

I’m Lyra the angel of music, a faithful spirit of light following I without a word to say
       As a guardian of harmony, here the front of the highest angelical choir, I pledge today
 before the hand of the highest being, I swore that I will protect the heavens from disarray
as a keeper of celestial rights, I will assure that his holiness will never fall to dismay

I’m I  the highest , the creator and your heavenly father I want you to learn how to pray
I will put you to a test ,you will stay in middle realm till the  death of the last flower of may
More sins and demon will tempt you to fall but be brave  remember your great role to play
My words is your hope and your truce is your  sword when the heavens turn to grey

Descending to the middle realm , turning my eternal soul embodied by a muddy clay
To hear what I need to hear , to feel what I need to feel   to strengthen my soul and not to sway
Even my wings and my power has been taken away from me , without hesitation  I will stand and obey
What I want to happen to me yesterday, tomorrow and today







Comments

Popular Posts