The Eclipse



The Eclipse


My world coexists with the sun’s imperial realm
The absence of his radiance is my long live presence
The realm of shadows, the beams on the night
Without my obscurity you can’t find his light

The black sea of darkness is the blood stream of day
For I hold the sun nor the stars in my black palm play
All dusk characters, the antagonist and protagonist
Happily enjoying the stage act of hypocrisy

For no light can change my pitch black ego
I, the master of shadows need no throne nor crown to reign
The whispers of the black dessert can penetrate their lying soul
No lies can hide from me in the night sky full of stars

When I will take the crown of light
Everyone will can’t bear to see my triumph
No more hiding under his bright ray
I will bestow death to brother sun as he step down

Comments

Popular Posts