Lyra




Lyra

Now I’m a wingless and powerless fallen angel
a mortal that learning how to live and pray
avoiding to fall into sin to reach my perfection
for I created me with his stainless and glowing purity

I walk and observe this world and it make me cry
I see many shadows penetrating the soul of mankind
The state of being powerless due of oppression of the weak
When the monopoly of selfishness entered the gates of their hearts

Now I’m pleading to I to give me strength but he didn’t reply even single prayer
I felt starving with his grace and blind from the truth
Asking for the drops of his light for I’m confused what should I do
when hunger and righteousness killing themselves in the front of innocent eyes

My hope is now undergoing petrification and break turning to pieces
I loose his light as well my sword to defend myself from temptations
I cant stand any loner from the snares of the demons
I see myself knelling in the shadow of despair but someone touch me
Have faith in I and everything will be fine then just do everything to reach your dream


Comments

Popular Posts