His witch and Her knight : The Last Glance



Rise My Lord
A knight ,stolen by witch's words
Flower that blooms in summer ,
Will die after the cold wind of winter .
Death in warmness of spring,
Rebirth in withered leaves of fall.
The ark of time is now broken ,
Your stars is not in proper locations.
The fate take its great displacement,
Your destiny remain unspoken.

 Man in black cloak, I dont understand what you have said,
But have you seen a lady pass in this way ?
She is so beautiful like the star in sky that seems too far.
Her eye is blue like the swallowing water in lakes ,seas and rivers.
Her skin so soft and white like the pillow clouds scattered in the sky.
Her voice is so calm and soft like the voice of angel in disguise .

I forgot to tell you my lord
Your new life is a gift ,out of her love.
New pages have given ,sent from heavens above.
Let me take you to her,
Witness her beautiful misery.
Burning her own soul,
Saving you once and for all.
Sacrificing oneself is worth
to pay charon to bring you back here.

What have you done , My love
You dont have to die !
Instead of me they take you.
Tell me what to do, My love.


Live!






Comments

Popular Posts