The Moon






The Moon

The crown of the sun will be mine,
 my darkness will swallow the last light of day,
as time goes by in the year of shadows
mankind will bow down and here I go to reign

for the fading power of almighty sun towards my mist
for mankind’s death of hope to thee, weaken my brother sun
The lady of the stars that you love will die under beams of the moon
For I will stop the ark of time for the end your breaking dawn

For your radiance of life for your beautiful creations
Will be withered to death in the struck of my moonlight
Your words of guidance for your treacherous faithful
Will flip the circle table in favor of my greatest black feathers

For my power to alter one soul’s destiny and to its misery
For long long years of suffering hiding my shade under the light of the sun
Giving me more power to change the flow of his worshiper’s mind
By showing his heat take souls of man while my shade makes me the savior of mankind

Comments

Popular Posts