Suicide Note




Suicide Note
By: Reaper Poetry



I’m the voice in your head
A living ghost of a living dead
Kill that lonely guy
If you die I die

Killing oneself is the only solution
To slain the monster inside of you
I’m sinister or babadook
In the dark side
I was you

Their whispers created me
Your nightmare risen up
I’m the shadow
Living with your fear

In the rainy day
I’m your friend
In fact, I’m your only friend
My husky voice
The language of death
The one controlling your head

One more step
I can lead you to the end
I can bring you to heaven
If you want
Just follow my voice

Stop listening to them
Im the only one knows what is good for you
Go upstairs and hang yourself up
Without further a do

I can die without killing you
I was not you and you are not me
Im just a mere shadow of your reality
Set me free
Depart from me
Your chosen path is not
Align with your will and reality
Wake up and be happy
Step on the light

Start smiling while in you are journey

Comments

Popular Posts