The Third Wheel




The Third Wheel
By: Reaper Poetry

I hate myself
when you are with him.
Pushing you away from me
is like leading you to him.

When I see you smile
you are giving me hope to live.
When you feel sad
you are saying like
"I need you and don't leave.

My fear is pulling me away from you
Sorry my damsel in distress
In the tower of dragon,
 I can't save you.

I want to tell you
those brave words.
But I dont have the strength
To pull out my sword.

I'm afraid to loose you
but how much more telling
how much I love you.
My will to say those words
is perishing when I see you happy with that lord.

I hope all this things is just a dream
and I'm just  unlucky guy fall in love with you.
Because of love I will stop the pain ,
My princess I will let you go.

Maybe Im just a third wheel
But at least  now before I will die
I will make the bravest thing to do.
Saving my princess in the dragon
By saying "I LOVE YOU".

"Set me free ,my friend and be happy with your prince till the end"


Comments

Popular Posts