Toby




For T.O.B.Y
(Topher Oscar Benneth Yvanhelsing)

I love your golden fur,
Continuously shivering.
I love your genuine smile,
 Continuosly fading.
I love your sparkling eyes,
Continuously dying.
I love your wagging tail,
Continuously slowing.

Sorry , you need to leave me.
My irresponsiblity
Sorry , you feel sad.
 My ignorance
Sorry , you became my friend.
Our companionship
Sorry ,dont be  feel bad.
 I change

I mean......

Your golden fur in the wagging tail,
is like genuine smile of your sparkling eyes that I love.
You need to leave me and I know you feel sad
Sorry My friend ,but dont be feel bad.

Shivering the irresponsibility,  Ignorance is fading continuously.
Slowing the change
Of our dying companionship.


Sorry Toby,My buddy I have bone cancer stage 4
This new year  ,Can I see you  one last more?















Comments

Popular Posts