Lady of the Orient Sea : Summary of the Philippine History



The face of ambiguity,
Depicts the Philippine history.
Pearl of the orient sea,
A beauty that was stolen from me

The lion hearten queen
rule the southern land.
An ambitious king from west
knelt and ask her hand
"Mi Senora, Don't forsake me
in the name of God, please marry me!

Fallen Queen and her fallen land
Shout your pain and make a stand
I'm your ally from west,
Follow me and I'll take the rest.

I'm the emperor of the rising sun
To gain more power  I'll conquer your land!
"Lady of the orient sea,
Come forth and bow down to me".

I am the queen of this land
I will spill my blood to this pointless battleground.
I learned to use feather, sword, and gun
In the of justice and freedom
You, My Lords, leave me and my land and then begone!





Comments

Popular Posts