His witch and Her knight



I'm a fang of the dark night
Worshiper of moon's great light
I can give you all
Thousand castles and lands
Power to conquer the battlegrounds
Mountain of golds and jewelries
Sir Arthur , Please marry me

I can't my lady, please accept my sincere apology
From the dawn to dusk ,you can no longer stay with me.
I'm begging you,please this instant leave the city.
Even I want to, its not what I ought to do.
Leaving me or killing you ,is the only choices for me and for you .
In the name of God, please leave my side,
Forgive me Father ,I'm doing this because of love.

No, your not!,
You are tricking me again, my love.
Leaving this city and what!
High rank and golds ,will sent from above!
Balls and women all night!
Sir Arthur , is it love ?
Just marry me , you can receive more than that.

Yes I lied once, my love
But I never lied to you twice  .
You can have my heart, my soul and words of loyalty.
I'm asking you ,please leave ,please live
Your safety the only thing I ask for heavens above.
I will sacrifice my life for you ,my love
Please leave ,please live my love.

Love will find us a way
Not today ,yesterday or tomorrow but maybe someday
Our stars will fall in place,
With happy life and better days
In winter's first fall of snow ,
Our summer with love will continue grow.

First fallen leaf of fall ,
Is the last flower Of spring for all.
Maybe Its my last smile for you,
Remember I always dream to marry you .
In the old church or misty forest
My love please let me take my rest.
Im a bearer of light in the stormy night
I neglect my duty because love will always win for every fight.

















Comments

Popular Posts