Deathbed Battle Ground


My world is  a battle of disarray
 My lady, don't worry too much.
I'll be ok, sorry for the moment that I cant stay.
Dream to live is too far away.

morning is slowly dying,
a story of dawn to dusk.
no doubt or discerning,
I will love till to the last.

The evening is now approaching,
the great rivers continue flows
a promise-breaking!
in the blood, I float.

The bloodlust war
that never ends,
here on the battleground
please hear my amend.

I miss you,
every morning of my day.
I left your side without a word to say. 
Every night  I prayed!
oh God, please hear my prayers and amends
give me a dream that never ends.







Disclaimer: the picture is not mine and only the poem is mine
Reference to the Picture: http://artpaintingartist.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/War-Pieta-by-Max-Ginsburg.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts