My Reaper Poetry


                              
My Reaper Poetry
By :Reaper Poetry

I'm reaper not as the sender of souls
 in the afterlife
But a writer of the stories 
of the forsaken soul's life.
I'm walking on the streets 
of this  sinful society ,
Waiting for the time you stop 
writing your own autobiography.
The great gate of heaven or the bottomless pit of hell .
No more options ,you will flew or you fell.
Me,even Kharon will resign if we can
 ,Not because  we want to neglect our duties
 but for the stories they brought in the end of time.
I saw life before death through out history 
, hearing loud laughter and scream of pain and misery.
I don't know if they deserve to
, but its the plan of God which I ought to do.
Some is not what suppose to be 
,   Death due of hunger and gluttony 
,disgrace and dignity then truth and fallacy .
What a pathological society!! 
pushing publicity and hypocrisy 
 instead love and equality.
I'm reaper as the angel of poetry, writing the story of souls before they met their  eternal joy or misery .


Explanation :
This my introductory poem and i used reaper as my pen name because I believe that reaper is one of the many that can hear the pain and happiness of every individual in this world throughout history.

As far as I know we are corrupted by the  sinful ,judgmental and materialistic society and let us duel in the game of selfishness and forces of evil .Now I welcoming you to the reality , Whereas we, humans, are struggling to achieve equality and peace in this society . Our sinful desire is the one will lead to the destruction of life and imbalance of nature .I hope you will realize someday , or in the near future that every action we do is a product of our decisions and it's either it will make you or destroy you.

Disclaimer : I don't own the picture I used in this post
References :FBCOVERSTREET (For the picture )

Comments

Popular Posts