The Gate



I'm Reaper  , I Welcome You To My World!


My blog will feature the  social issues or daily life situations through various types literary works or creative writing which can helps you analyze , understand and observe the state of our society . Through my blog we can establish a diplomatic way of solving  a problem and generate better ,fresh and innovative ideas in order to help or contribute to the common good  . In my blog we can tackle a certain problems or arguments which need clarifications and explanations. This an advocacy that aims to change the our  perspectives and norms in a certain kind of topic which lead us to our better future .  My works will be your allegory of the cave which enlighten  you to the world of reality.

Disclaimer : All  pictures that I used in my blog is not mine and all I can owned is my poems and other works and that's all , no more no less.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts